DEAR GIOIA HAIRDRESSING GUESTS
The last few months have been tough. A lot of us realize how important our hair is as it is a part of us. At Gioia Hairdressing, we want to ensure you leave our salon with the best hair possible. We know how important personalization is, but we equally understand how important everyone’s safety is.
Please ensure you read our safety guidelines below so you can enjoy your Gioia Hairdressing experience as much as possible.
Thank you for continuing to support us and for sticking to our new guidelines.
We can’t wait to see you.
The Gioia Hairdressing team
When you arrive
- Please arrive at your appointment on-time and alone (you cannot bring anyone with you into the salon)
- Please bring & wear your mask at all times in the salon – We can provide one for you if you don’t have one
- Our front doors will be open – please walk straight in and wait for the receptionist to greet you
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided at reception
- Our waiting areas will be limited, you may be asked to wait outside if you are early
- Our cloakroom will be closed – please travel light, you will be asked to keep you belongings with you during your appointment
During Your Appointment
- For social distancing purposes, we will be using every other chair to seat out clients
- Every team member and client will be required to wear a mask
- Technicians will be wearing gloves
- Bottled water or canned drinks will be available
- Towels, gowns, aprons and hand towels will be single use only
- Retail purchases will be available for sale, but cannot be touched. Please ask a member of the team to help you with this
- We will be doing additional cleaning throughout the day using sanitation spray
- Bathrooms will be cleared of accessories & cleaned regularly throughout the day
- All team equipment will be disinfected between every appointment