Shavings tips that will get you the best shave at home:
1. Always shave after a shower because heat and water reduce hair strength by two thirds. This will make shaving feel more smooth.
2. Use a Pre-shave lotion to condition the skin allowing the blade to get a good ad hearten even on the skin.
3. Use a good quality shaving cream that hold hot water on the face and no it a foam that only hold air on the face.
4. You can use a shave cream without a brush, but you will always get a better shave when using a brush because a brush can pack the cream under the beard to make the hairs stand up more proudly.
5. Pull, don’t push, your razor around the face. If you’ve weakened your beard, and conditioned your skin a blade can glide effortlessly around for face removing hair and dead skin. Pressing to hard can remove to much skin resulting in razor burn.
6. When you’ve finished rinse your face with warm water clean the purse then cold water to close the pores. Pat, don’t rub, your face with a towel to dry it.
7. Next, apply a good quality moisturizing after shave balm containing a toner. Alcohol is to aggressive a toner so opt for something like witch hazel.